Tuesday 22 July 2014

Are you feeling infamous?


It may not have escaped your notice that I’ve quite a liking for steampunk minis from James Griffiths’ Infamy miniatures. First Chee-chee and now the Uncle John bust have really engaged my enthusiasm; and inspired me to push my painting to what I hope are new levels. These characterful minis are a lot of fun to paint! 
So it’s probably no surprise that I’m quite excited about the Infamy Kickstarter campaign Infamy: Welcome to The Big Smoke. Where else could you find a six-armed robot gunslinger and steampunk chimpanzees? And how can this not be a totally awesome thing? 
I can speak from personal experience about the superb quality of the minis from Infamy. But judging from what James has lined up for the future, the best is yet to come! Head on over to take a look at all the steampunk goodness and, if you can, lend your support! 
Kickstarter link

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I wish I could, but after the TTG Kickstarter The Lady Inquisitor raised that infamous eyebrow...BUT SHE'S NOT THE BOSS OF ME! She totally is. Please don't tell her I said that o_O I so want the Mad Pete sculpt in the worst way possible...

    ReplyDelete